Q.  How quickly can I receive my tax refund? 
A.  e-File makes filing easier and brings your refund in as little as ten days.” – IRS 2008
Your refund will be deposited directly into your bank account within 8-10 days, at no additional charge.. 
 Q.  What if I have a tax question during the tax year? 
A.  As a regular tax preparation client you may contact us as often as necessary during the year for tax planning advice.
 Q.  What do I do if I haven’t received my refund? 
A.  Click on the blue tab – check tax refund.  If you wish, the Internal Revenue Service has a toll free number to handle your refund inquiries. It is 1-800-829-4477. Please have your social security number, your filing status, and the whole dollar amount of your refund handy. Also, please allow from 4 to 6 weeks before calling.  Q.  I cannot pay my tax bill this year? What can I do? 
A.  On January 6th, 2009, The Internal Revenue Service kicked off the 2009 tax filing season by announcing a number of new steps to help financially distressed taxpayers maximize their refunds and speed payments while providing additional help to people struggling to meet their tax obligations.  With so many people facing financial difficulties, we want taxpayers to get all the tax credits they’re entitled to as quickly as they can,” Shulman said. “In addition, we are creating new protections to help people trying to meet their tax obligations. The IRS will do everything it can to help during these tough times.”Help for People Who Owe TaxesWith many people facing additional financial difficulties, the IRS is taking several additional steps to help people who owe back taxes.“We need to ensure that we balance our responsibility to enforce the law with the economic realities facing many American citizens today,” Shulman said. “We want to go the extra mile to help taxpayers, especially those who’ve done the right thing in the past and are facing unusual hardships.”On a wide range of situations, IRS employees have flexibility to work with struggling taxpayers to assist them with their situation. Depending on the circumstances, taxpayers in hardship situations may be able to adjust payments for back taxes, avoid defaulting on payment agreements or possibly defer collection action.The IRS reminds taxpayers who are behind on tax payments and need assistance to contact the phone numbers listed on their IRS correspondence. There could be additional help available for these taxpayers facing unusual hardship situations.
 Q.  How long do I keep my tax records? 
A.  The Internal Revenue Service suggests 3 years from the due date of your last return. However, your tax returns, W-2s, 1099s from banks and mutual funds or brokerage firms or any contract for an asset you still own should be made a part of a permanent file.
 Q.  What if I get a letter from the IRS? 
A.  If you receive a letter relating to a federal or state tax return, contact us immediately and we will respond accordingly.
 Q.  What do you need to prepare my tax return? 
A.  I will gladly send you, via email, fax or postal mail, a list of the specific information we will need to properly prepare your tax return. Email your request to us via the contact page.
 Q.  Do you offer free consultations to prospective clients?
A. YES! Part of the tax preparation process includes an in-depth interview to fully understand the client’s circumstances.

Q. Will I get a bigger refund or pay less if you prepare my tax return?
A. We often show our clients how they can reduce their taxes in the current year or what they can change or do to reduce their future taxes. Many times, when we review a return prepared by someone else, we see that the client can amend it and get a refund. However, we can make no promises in this regard. We can only assure you that your return will be prepared in compliance with the law and that we will do all we can so you will pay as little tax as possible.